What We Offer
Tyneside Pregnancy Advice Centre offers a free, confidential and friendly advice service. We can provide:
- An appointment with a trained advisor, giving you plenty of time and space to talk and think through your situation. Free pregnancy testing is provided during your first visit.*
- Information about pregnancy, abortion, adoption and fetal development.
- The opportunity to have a free ultrasound scan so you can see your developing baby if you want to.
- On-going support and information throughout pregnancy and after your baby is born.
- A helpline is available during office hours, and evenings when the centre is open. There is an answerphone service at all other times. The Helpline number is 0191 239 9933. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.
*Tyneside Pregnancy Advice Centre is not an abortion provider and does not make referrals to any abortion providers.
Also see Frequently Asked Questions.