What We Offer
Tyneside Pregnancy Advice Centre offers a free, confidential and friendly advice service. We can provide:
- An appointment with a trained advisor, giving you plenty of time and space to talk and think through your situation. Free pregnancy testing is provided during your first visit.*
- Information about pregnancy, abortion, adoption and fetal development.
- The opportunity to have a free non-diagnostic ultrasound scan so you can see your developing baby if you want to.
- On-going support and information throughout pregnancy and after your baby is born.
- A helpline is available during our opening hours. There is an answerphone service at all other times. The Helpline number is 0191 239 9933. You can also email us at email@example.com and we will contact you.
*Tyneside Pregnancy Advice Centre is not an abortion provider and does not make referrals to any abortion providers.
Also see Frequently Asked Questions.